Thursday 17 December 2009

I Masturbated in Front of My Best Friend's Wife and Her Sister

Masturbation Stories

Parties have never been my thing. It’s not that I’m awkward or anything, but I’m not quite the life and soul and it’s just that I don’t necessarily like to have to do small talk all evening. It can get a little boring and that’s not supposed to be the point! But my best friend Richard was having a do at his and that meant I had to attend, like it or not. I consoled myself with the thought that his gorgeous wife Liz would of course be there. She’d always done it for me. A tall, elegant hottie with luscious, long red hair! There was always the chance that her sister, Emma, would be there as well and she looked pretty similar - and was single. Maybe I was in with a chance?

Later on at the party, I was doing the usual. Smiling, looking interested and trying not to say the wrong thing. But the more bored I got, the more I kept looking back to Richard’s wife and her sister. They both looked amazing, showing off their figures in tight, silk dresses. I don’t think I was the only man there who was drawn to the sight of them talking and giggling away together. There wasn’t another woman in the room that came close to them in looks or allure.

I hadn’t had a chance to talk to either of them but figured the way I was getting hornier by the minute, it was probably a good thing. It probably wouldn’t have looked too good if I got an erection in the middle of the kitchen! So I settled for stealing a glance at them whenever I could.

When the inevitable need for a trip to the bathroom came, I knew I was going to be in trouble. Having had a semi for most of the evening, how was I now going to resist the temptation to relief myself in the other respect? On the one hand I figured it might make me less tense, but on the other…well, was it right? Richard was my friend after all.

I walked up the stairs towards the bathroom and past the door of Richard and Liz’s bedroom. Out the corner of my eye I caught sight of what struck me as being black lace hanging out of a drawer. I stopped in my tracks and looked more closely. It was hard to make out but I was sure that there was some of Liz’s underwear peeking out where she’d not closed the drawer properly. “Keep on walking,” I told myself, “you can’t go snooping around your best mate’s bedroom.”

But something drew me in. To see the soft, silky material that Liz wore close to her intimate parts was too good an opportunity to miss. Leaving the light off, but with the room lit from outside, I crept over. Slowly opening the drawer, I was confronted by lace, silk and array of colours. Some deep and sexy, some light and feminine. I pulled out a skimpy red thong. I held them out in front of me and imagined them on Liz. Her round, firm ass showing to perfection from behind, her sweet little pussy barely covered by the see through lace at the front. I imagined running my hand over her, feeling the soft skin between her thighs. I was rock hard now and masturbating was no longer an option - it was inevitable.

“No-one will see me here,” I thought as I perched on the end of the bed, thong still in hand. “It’s not like I’m going to be long.” I unzipped myself and took my cock on my hand. I brushed Liz’s underwear gently over me, feeling the tingling sensation of the fluttering movements. Closing my eyes, I started to imagine Liz naked and splayed on the bed, her sexy underwear cast aside where I‘d undressed her. I pulled on my cock as I thought of the feeling of kissing her pale breasts and delicate, hardened nipples. In my mind I kissed her neck and moved up, placing my mouth over hers as I entered the moist, warmth of her pussy.

I was jerking off much faster now as I wanted to be done as soon as possible. I was fixed firmly on the image of fucking Liz and didn’t hear the approaching footsteps, the sound of the door swinging open. It was when the light went on that I jumped to, shocked and horrified. I looked up and saw Liz and Emma staring back at me. Their faces were pure confusion and astonishment, unable to take in the sight before them. I sat there, rooted to the spot, my hand still round my cock. The girls looked at each other and the surprise turned to laughing. Clamping their hands over their mouths, they giggled at their shared moment. I sat there wondering what the hell I should do next.

It was Liz that spoke to me first. She walked over to the bed and sat down next to me, staring at my cock. “Don’t let us stop you, we just came for a bit of a private chat,” she said. Emma placed herself the other side of me. “I agree with Liz, there’s no reason for you to stop playing with yourself just because we’re here. In fact, I’ve always wanted to know what men do when they jerk off.”

I was nervous and humiliated but somehow beginning to get aroused again. It seemed that I was going to be the centre of attention at this party after all - and getting it from the 2 hottest women here! But my hard on had waned a little and I wasn’t sure it was going to return too easily under such pressure. “Oh,” said Liz, “it seems that he’s run out of steam a little bit here.” Emma flashed Liz a dirty smile, “I’m sure we can help him out with that.” Emma reached down to my groin and ran her hand over my cock and balls in one, smooth movement. I felt a jolt and a rush of pleasure as I started to harden. Liz took over from Emma by caressing my shaft. To feel her soft hand on my dick was electric and my hips instinctively thrust upwards to meet her movements. She looked into my eyes and seemed to understand my desire. She took a firmer grip around me and started to slowly glide up and down.

Liz and Emma exchanged a look. Liz immediately stopped pleasuring me and they both leaned in. “We think that you should carry on yourself,” Liz whispered to me. “We’re very curious to see how you make yourself come.” Feeling the warmth of both of their hot bodies so close to me, the sense of embarrassment had totally disappeared. I wanted to climax and I wanted their eyes on me as I did so. The strange sensation of feeling special at this moment, of this feminine interest in my manhood, was awakening an exhibitionist in me that I never knew was there.

Leaning back on my left hand, my right hand wrapped around my cock I was going to give these girls a show. I wanted to them to be fixed upon me, to not be able to tear their eyes away from me rapidly tugging my stiff cock. I started to move the skin back and forth and immediately felt my climax was imminent. I looked to my right and then to my left, taking in the desirous expressions of the sisters. My dick was the centre of all our worlds. No other man in the building had women wanting him like this.

The pleasure building, I leant back further as the warm surge enveloped me. I felt my climax pump my load into the air and onto my stomach, the hot liquid seeming to endlessly spurt from me. The release was immense and I smiled a satisfied smile as I heard the girls talk to one another, sharing their thoughts and discussing how I’d turned them on. I was hoping it was could be enough for a repeat performance some time.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete