Thursday 10 December 2009

Anonymous Encounter on the Train

It was going to be a long train journey home and I wasn’t in the mood for it. In fact I was feeling more than a bit horny and was in the mood for some gratification. I’d taken myself off for some self pleasuring in the lavatory before on this particular route and was having thoughts of doing so again. As I sat down in a near empty carriage I noticed there was a very pretty girl on her own. She was a voluptuous blond smartly dressed but with a short skirt on. Still classy though I thought. I figured I would sit near her, get a look at her before I went off for a bit of ‘me time’.

I sat down opposite. She didn’t acknowledge me and kept on reading her book. “Perfect” I thought, “this will give me the opportunity to take all of her in without her even noticing.” I let my eyes roam over her long, shapely legs and I liked the way she had elegantly crossed them. She had a neat, nipped in waist and her breast were full and glorious. I lingered over them, clearly picturing what her nipples would look like.

I must have got carried away as I forgot to check and see whether she was still reading. A slight turn of her head suddenly broke me out of my daze. I looked up dreading her anger or worse her giving me a mouthful of her disdain. I was surprised to see her checking me out in return. She caught my eye and smiled. She had a sweet face but that was a dirty smile! She placed her book down beside her. Her eyes gestured to the lavatory. I couldn’t believe she was actually going for it so soon.

She stood up and walked over to the door, looking over her shoulder as she went. I knew what that stare meant. I jumped up and as she turned to close the door, I stopped her. I tried to think of something to say to her, but silence seemed more appropriate somehow. I closed the door behind me.

For a moment we just stood looking at each other, becoming accustomed to each other’s eyes, each other’s scent. The slight rocking movement slowly pushed us closer together. She reached up to put her arms around my neck, I slid my hands around her waist. I kissed her, immediately sliding my tongue into her mouth. My hands slid down to her behind and grabbed at her round and firm buttocks. I pulled her against my groin to help my hard on along. It was barely necessary.

I guided her backwards until her back was pressed up against the wall, holding her arms outstretched at shoulder level. I undid the buttons on her blouse and exposed the full breasts I’d been admiring tantalisingly covered in a pretty white, lacy bra. Her tits bounced with the movement of the train. I placed a hand on her breast and stroked the creamy, delicate skin. I kissed her again as I reached into her bra and went straight for her nipple. She had large, erect nipples that were sensitive as she gasped and sighed as I caressed them.

Lifting her skirt, I pulled down her underwear and gently ran a finger over her cunt. She was wet and ready and that was enough for me now. I lifted one of her legs up and placed her foot on the edge of the basin. I slid my cock straight into her. She looked up at me with longing in her eyes and so I knew she was ready to get straight down to it. I immediately started to hammer my dick into her, the cheap wall banging with us. It was going to be obvious to anyone sitting the other side of it that there were people fucking behind them.

It bothered neither of us. She was captivated by the thrusting, by my cock plunging into the centre of her being which she showed to me by matching my movements with her moans and sighs. She was lost to the ecstasy of my pounding her. Where her eyes were closed tightly shut mine were wide open. I watched my dick sliding in and out of her, covered in the juice of her hungry pussy. I watched her bite her lip while I fucked her harder, her tits brushing up against me.

I rammed my cock into her as she screamed out, begging me to fuck her. I bet she never dared do this with her boyfriend, I thought. She looked as if she’d been waiting for this all her life. Pinning her hands above her head, I wanted to finish her off pretty soon. I was going to shoot my load any moment and I really wanted to see her totally lose control of herself. I moved my hand down to her tits and teased her stiff nipple. That was enough for her and she shouted, “I’m coming,” as she panted and struggled to catch her breath.

The spasms in her cunt were deep and the way her body went still and rigid only served to make it all the easier to bury my orgasm further into her. I didn’t lose a single stroke as I pumped an endless climax into her beautiful pussy.

We looked into each other’s eye for a moment before I pulled out of her and started to adjust my clothes. As she started to do up the buttons on her blouse, I stopped her, wanting to make the most of my last time of being close to those luscious breasts. I did them up myself and when I’d finished dressing her I placed a kiss on her forehead. I went to the door, gingerly opening it to check no-one was outside. Giving the all clear, we went back to out seats. With one last, sweetly coy smile, she picked up her book and carried on reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment