Tuesday 8 December 2009

The Dutiful Cuckold

A rare pleasure, I was permitted to bring my wife to climax by licking her pussy. She was spread eagled before me on the couch, I was knelt before her and desperate for the chance to prove myself. As I plunged my tongue deep into her cunt, she suddenly pushed my head away and sighed with disappointment. “I’m not even getting wet,” she said as she rolled her eyes. I knew who she really wanted. She had been satisfied and entertained by her lover for over 2 years now, all her needs gratified by a better man than me. Lovelorn and pathetic, I stood by and said nothing like the cuckold I was. I put my wife’s happiness before my own and when all was said and done, I just wasn’t up to making her come like he could.

He had been away for a few days and I was hoping that her sexual frustration would steer her affections towards me but she’d paid me hardly any attention at all. In fact I got less attention than usual seeing as I hadn’t been needed to help her dress up for him. This was part of it all for her, had been from the start. She knew I found her irresistible, that the sight of her in her lingerie, stockings and heels would leave me spellbound. I watched her brush her hair, put on her make up and would tell her how beautiful she looked, feeding her ego as she prepared herself for another man. It was my job to make her feel desirable, I was merely part of the foreplay.

Usually I stayed out of the way when her lover arrived. I would let him into the house and then make myself scarce, often able to hear the sounds of their ecstasy down the hall. I was both taunted and happy - ashamed at not being able to gratify her needs myself but content that she was getting all she desired. Today, after getting that brief taste of her, I wanted to be close to her again. I didn’t know if it was going to be torturous or beautiful but I was going to watch her being fucked by her lover. I wanted to know what she had been missing so much.

I walked towards the bedroom, hearing the laughter and whispering as I drew closer. Knocking as I opened the door I saw them both lying together on the bed, him naked and her in just her stockings and heels. He was holding her, his hands roaming all over her soft skin. They looked at me but didn’t stop. I sat down on the end of the bed as they resumed kissing. His hand reached up to her breasts and she sighed at his delicate touch.

He lay her down fully on her back and started to kiss her neck. She closed her eyes and sighed again, this time with the anticipation of where she knew he was heading. She knew her lovers moves, they clearly had an intimate connection. Momentarily I felt the intruder. But then she moved her foot over to me and I rested my hand on her ankle. Just to touch her at this time felt electric, as if I was the one stimulating her. As he licked her nipples I stroked her calf. She extended her leg and flexed her foot so I took that as a sign that she was glad that I was there. His hand moved down as he sucked on her breasts, parting her legs. I saw that beautiful pussy, the glistening wetness that he had roused. Her sharp intake of breath matched the timing of his fingers exploring damp folds of her cunt and he expertly stroked her clit. Her hips started to rock back and forth and she went straight for his cock. He was hard and her hand felt the full length of him, lightly stroking him. He slipped his fingers inside her and she grabbed at him more roughly, fondling his balls.

He rolled on top of her and kissed her deeply. I could see her parting her legs wider, inviting him inside her. With one delicate and smooth movement he slid his cock into her. Moving up the bed, I could see her face - she was lost in the ecstasy, taken by the joy of his cock stretching her beautiful, tight pussy. She was so moist I could see her wetness on his cock as he withdrew. Holding her hands firmly yet lovingly above her head, he smiled down at her. She opened her eyes and a sweet smile lit up her face as their gaze met. He plunged deep into her again and her head tilted back. He kissed her neck as he started to thrust a little harder into her.

I was transfixed by the glow in her cheeks, the blissful moaning. He was fucking her in exactly the way she wanted, pressed down on her willing body. His every movement welcomed. I could see the pleasure mounting within her in the way I remembered. She rolled her head, her moaning turning to gasps. I watched as her body stretched and she offered her pussy up to his pounding. He thrust his cock in her to the hilt and her climax surged through her. She called out his name as her body shook. I took her hand in mine as her awareness turned to me.

With her eyes half opened she looked over to me and she smiled a contented smile - triumphant and glorious. Her lover raised himself up as his own climax approached. He was fucking her fast now, taking his pleasure in my wife’s pussy, where he had moments before brought her the sexual joy I was no longer permitted. Her face turned back to him, stroking his shoulders and chest as he pumped his orgasm into her.

Exhausted, he lay on top of her as she cradled him in her arms. They kissed tenderly and I stood to leave them to bask in their shared moment. As I left our bedroom, awash with mixed feelings, I was certain of one thing. I couldn’t wait to be with my wife again, to tell her of how exquisitely beautiful she had looked and how much I worshiped her.

No comments:

Post a Comment