Friday 11 December 2009

Threesome With the 2 Girls From Next Door

The 2 girls who lived in the apartment up the hall were gorgeous. In their early twenties, both slim and yet big breasted, one blonde and one brunette, they were every man’s dream. It wasn’t just the way they looked though. There was something sensual about them too. They were always affectionate with each other and were warm and funny to talk to. I often used to stop and chat to them, building up quite a firm friendship over the 6 months I’d been living there. I’d even on occasion invited them into mine for a few drinks. I’d enjoyed their light hearted flirting, it made me feel good.

Coming home this particular Friday I was hoping tonight was going to be one of those evenings and was keeping an eye for them. I was ready to kick off the weekend with some fun and thought they were just the girls to rely on for that! Walking up the stairs I saw the blonde, Alana, coming the other way. She burst into one of her lovely warm smiles as she saw me.

“Hi,” I said, trying to sound as cool as possible, “just the girl I was hoping to see.” “Oh yeah, anything I should be worried about?” she laughed. “Only if you find the idea of a few drinks over at mine worrying - and who could blame you?” Alana laughed but said she wasn’t able to, “I’ve actually got a bit of a date this evening. Who knows, tonight may be my lucky night! But Claire is in, why don’t you drop by and ask her?” “I think I’m going to do just that…oh, and by the way, he’s the lucky one.” It was meaningless banter, nothing more I thought to myself. But God, she looked good as she bounded down the stairs.

I knocked on Claire’s door, suddenly worrying how I might cope for conversation with just the 2 of us, but any doubts disappeared the moment she opened the door. She was dressed for relaxing around at home - although I use the term ‘dressed’ in the loosest possible sense. She had a tiny pair of shorts on and a small top that was showing a significant amount of cleavage. Desperately trying to keep my eyes on her face, I breezily relayed the conversation with Alana on the stairs. “So, I wondered if you wanted to join me for some company and to share a bottle of wine.” “Now there’s an offer a girl can’t refuse on a Friday night when she’s on her lonesome,” she said with a wink. I imagined she was going to say she’d get changed so I was secretly delighted when she just grabbed the keys from the shelf and walked straight out the door.

The bottle of wine was open within minutes of being back at mine and we were sat down on my sofa chatting. Mostly we talked work and some of the mutual contacts and friends we had, but every now and then the conversation would veer towards something slightly more sexual. She would stretch out a little more, moving her feet nearer to me. I was tempted to start giving her a foot massage - and in fact it seemed as if this is what she was angling for. I carried on talking but risked placing my hand down on her foot, testing to see if she would pull it away. She didn’t.

The moment there was a break in the conversation, she stretched her foot out more. “It’s been a bit of a stressful week,” she said wriggling her toes. I placed my wine glass on the floor, “I’m sure that there’s something I can do about that.” I started to massage her feet as the conversation fell silent. She dropped her head back and sighed, “That’s a very good start.” “Just a start?” I replied. “You mean there’s more I can do for you?”

I started to slide up the sofa towards her, her eyes fixed on me, urging me on. I stroked her long, dark hair away from her face and kissed her. Within seconds the kissing had turned more passionate, Claire leading the way. She reached to the top button of my shirt. With every button she undid she stroked my chest and her kisses got deeper. I didn’t waste the opportunity to reciprocate and started to feel her breasts through her skimpy top. Her nipples were hardening with my touch and I could wait no longer to get a look at them. I broke the kiss momentarily and pulled off her top, then going straight into taking off her bra.

Her tits were large and soft but firm and perfectly shaped. Her lightly tanned skin gave these beautiful orbs a slight sheen which I found irresistible. I took both breasts in my hands as I teased her nipples to being fully erect. I needed to have them in my mouth. Stroking her tits with my hands and sucking on those beautiful big nipples, I was in heaven. Claire giggled as she watched me losing myself in her fantastic bosom.

I was disturbed from this heaven on earth by a knock at the door. Claire and I looked at one another, the unspoken agreement being to ignore who ever was intruding on our fun. “Hello! What are you two doing in there?” came Alana’s voice. “Shit“, I thought. Much as I’m hot for Alana I’m not keen on her ruining what I’ve got going on with Claire right now. But to my amazement, Claire jumped up with an excited yelp, still naked but for her shorts, running to the door.

Alana walked straight in raising her eyebrow at Claire’s state of undress. “Getting cosy without me are we?” I half smiled, not really knowing how to play this situation. Claire, helped Alana off with her coat, gently whispering, “Not any more.” The 2 girls immediately turned to each other and started to kiss each other softly. Alana was stroking Claire’s breasts as she kicked off her shoes. I couldn’t have turned away if I’d tried. I was transfixed by this tender and arousing sight.

They pulled away from another and looked over at me. Claire took Alana by the hand and brought her over to the sofa. Sitting next to me, Alana leant in close and kissed me while Claire unzipped her dress. Alana pulled away as her dress was removed to reveal a skimpy red bra and thong set and hold up stockings. Whatever had happened on her date, it was certainly his loss. The girls sat either side of me and both held their faces close to mine. Both of their lips were merely inches away. Claire kissed me first and had barely pulled away before I felt Alana’s lips touch mine. I reached to either side of me so that I could caress the tits of both girls as a constant stream of their light kisses and licks of their tongues took over my mouth. Occasionally their lips met one another’s as we changed over.

It was Alana that slowly unzipped my jeans to free up my straining cock, taking me in her hand and caressing my shaft and balls. Not to be outdone, Claire immediately ran her hand over my member too. I barely had the awareness to continue kissing them both as the pleasure mounted in me. Their hands would glide over my dick creating a constant sensation of being touched and desired.

Suddenly, Alana pulled away which seemed to give a signal to Claire. They both stood up and gestured to me to do so also. Walking towards my bedroom, I knew they were now ready to take it to another level. The girls both threw themselves on the bed first, immediately embracing each other for a passionate kiss. As they did so, I climbed onto the bed and first removed Claire’s shorts. Her cunt was shaven and inviting so I parted her legs slightly to brush my tongue over her soft pussy lips. I then moved onto Alana, unhooking her bra as she continue to kiss Claire, then pulling down her thong to reveal her equally sweet, shaven pussy. An image flashed through my mind of them shaving each other as they played together in their apartment. The thrill of it made me want to fuck them both right now.

As I tried to touch them, they rolled me onto my back so that I lay between them both, my erection proudly standing in the middle of us all. The girls set to work on me. Both honing straight in on my cock, together they licked the shaft from top to bottom, a tongue on either side. Suddenly, an exquisite stab of pleasure washed through me as they both licked my glans, their tongues merging and sweeping over me. They took it in turns to take my whole length into their mouths, the other sucking my balls while she waited her turn again.

Claire broke away and came up to lie next to me. I embraced her, holding her tight as I explored her mouth as deeply as Alana was sucking my cock. Alana stopped as Claire started to climb on top of me. With Claire’s lips pressing down on me, I felt Alana guiding me into Claire, holding my balls as I slid all the way in. Gently at first, Claire started to move up and down. Alana’s hands were still at work however and this time she was rubbing Claire’s clit as she rode my cock, passion building within her as started to build pace and speed.

I watched Claire’s face and felt her tits as she took me deeper into her. She was nearing her climax and her pussy was dripping wet. She threw her head back and let out a cry of ecstasy, not holding back for a moment. She immediately climbed off me, kissing me again while Alana sucked her juices off my cock, cleaning me up ready for her.

While Claire lay to one side to bask in her joy, Alana was fired up and ready to go. She smiled at me as she turned over and climbed onto all fours. I wasted no time and jumped up to kneel behind her and enjoy the feel of the second pussy of the night. I was in Alana’s cunt to the hilt while Claire’s was still hot and stretched from her fucking.

I knew I wasn’t going to last too long now but couldn’t restrain myself. I grabbed hold of Alana’s hips and thrust hard into her, slapping against her ass. Alana’s moans only served to excite me more and I could feel the waves of pleasure mounting. I then became aware of Claire crawling between our legs and looked down to see her raise her head. I looked to the ceiling as I could feel the sweet, gentle flicks of her tongue over my balls. She then clearly moved her attention’s on to Alana’s hot and needy pussy as she gasped and moaned with greater intensity.

I was now beyond the point of no return. The girls, with both pussy and tongue, were bringing me to the pinnacle of a sensation I’d never experienced before. I knew I only had a few thrusts left and so was happy that this was also true for Alana. Returning the favour to her friend, Claire brought Alana’s clit to orgasm while I screwed her tight cunt from behind.

With a powerful explosion, I felt my climax engulf me. Slamming hard into Alana, I came in her as I pulled her hips to reach deep inside.

After, we all lay on the bed together. I had a girl each side of me as I held them both and they held hands across my chest. As sleep started to take hold of me, I could hear them start to chat away and drifted off to the sounds of their soft, quiet laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment