Tuesday 8 December 2009

A Passionate Row

The argument raged on, our words were heated and acrimonious. My girlfriend and I had never had an argument like it in the year we’d been together and I’d never seen her so animated. It had all spiralled from something trivial of course. But here we were screaming and shouting into each other’s faces.

All the while that I was getting angrier and angrier, there was also a side of me that was enjoying myself. The abandon, the unleashing of feelings was kind of sexy. I found myself watching her wild, bright eyes, her flushed face and the way her words caught on her breath. She was out of control and I had a strong desire to tame her. I wanted to win this argument.

I didn’t have to wait too much longer for my opportunity. I turned away from her, throwing my hands in the air in desperation and she wasn’t having any of it. Immediately, she grabbed my arm and insisted I turn to face her again. I did, but this time I meant business and the look on my face showed it. I stared down at her, silently. She shut up out of shock, but only for a moment. She went to speak again and I took my opportunity then. I grabbed both her shoulders and shouted, “enough!”

She started to ask me how I dare talk to her like that, but I kissed her passionately. She tried to move her face away so I let her - but my grip on her shoulders remained. “You shouldn’t wind me up like this,” I said to her, “too much passion just reminds me of fucking you.” I knew this would enrage her but I wanted to see her strain and wriggle against me. “You fucking, heartless bastard,” she screamed. My instinct was to hold her tighter and kiss her more deeply. This time I prolonged the kiss, exploring her mouth with my tongue as I pressed her body against me, my erection now obvious to her.

She was rigid but no longer resisting. She was clearly undecided which way her emotions were taking her now and I was gaining power. She pulled her head back, “I don’t think this is the right time..” she started to say. “ I think you can tell that I say otherwise,” I said directing her hand to my groin. “But I think we need to talk,” she protested. I picked her up and carried her over to the kitchen table, laying her flat. “Well, I don’t agree…and I’m the one with a cock,” I said as I lifted her dress and pulled down her underwear.

To my surprise, she didn’t argue with that. I guess there’s no comeback. I put a finger in her cunt and found she was dripping wet. It seems my caveman act was more to her tastes then she’d ever let on. I’d not imagined I’d have been able to get this far, but seeing as I had, I wasn’t going to stop now. I slid the entire length of my shaft into her moist, willing pussy. “And you’re the one with a sweet, fuckable cunt.” She stayed silent but her eyes replied ‘yes’. I lifted her legs up, placing her ankles on my shoulders. Her shaven slit was completely exposed and my cock was buried deep inside it.

“This is what happens when you fire me up, drive me wild.” I thrust hard into her. She’d looked hot when she was angry but she was looking irresistible humbled and yielding beneath me. She had draped her arms above her head, her tits falling from her dress and bouncing as I fucked her. My every movement was controlling her body it seemed.

“Is this what you want really? You want to be banged like a dirty, little whore?” I expected her to answer back to such a demeaning comment. When she breathed, “yes” back to me I knew I had her right where I wanted her. I had hoped she’d go for a rough fuck but would never have dreamed she’d accept being screwed like a cheap slut. I held onto the sides of the table and rammed my cock hard into her slit, all of the anger that I’d felt turning into a one track desire to cum, to fill up that pussy with my load.

I’d never heard her make so much noise during sex. She was crying out, “fuck me” time and time again, “make me cum.” “Then show me how much you need me to fuck you, spread your legs wider.” She pressed her feet against my shoulders and gave me deeper access to her cunt. She cried out again and I knew she was nearly there. A few more thrusts was going to have her cumming all over my cock. She let out a guttural moan, grinding her hips and throwing back her head.

Nothing was going to stop me driving my climax home now. Pushing her legs apart even further, I felt the hot spurt shoot from by body as I thought only of her cunt and my glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment