Wednesday 6 January 2010

Reading Kim's Sexual Fantasy Emails

Kim, the receptionist at my work, was totally gorgeous. Every inch of her was groomed and immaculate - and she certainly had the goods to work with in the first place. But unlike many of the other stuck up types we’d had in her role before, Kim was friendly and I often took advantage of this to spend some time with her and have a good look as I did so. It was through this that I found out she was interested in cookery and yoga, that she liked talking to her many friends, and most importantly of all (through all of the other meaningless trivia I had to sit through!) that she was single. She was a little out of my league but this was an opportunity I wasn’t going to waste.

I hadn’t been successful so far in trying to lead up to asking her out, she seemed to avoid all of my lines of conversation to this end. I wasn’t specifically looking for another way to find out more about her but one day I dropped by for a chat and found her desk empty. While waiting my eyes glanced down at her diary which was open at her notes - complete with the password to her emails. Dare I note it down and sneak a look? I figured I did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sat back at my desk I went straight to look. All I was searching for, I told myself, was a few pointers, something that would help me to find the way set up a date. I was a bit jumpy but it was too late now - I was in! I looked over her work emails and that all looked predictably boring. I was looking for anything to her friends, something with a subject title that looked revealing. I saw one entitled “Stuff You’d Never Tell Your Mother!” and couldn’t believe that I could have hit the jackpot so quickly. I opened it and saw that it had been going back and forth between her and her friend Caitlin for a few days.

What started out as a few tales of drunken nights out and what they had both got up to turned into a frank discussion of their sexual fantasies! Caitlin had brought the subject up first with her secret desire to have 2 guys at the same time. Kim had gone back agreeing with her enthusiastically and followed with:

“Oh my God, I think about this LOADS! What I would really love would be to be kneeling in between 2 guys, all of us naked, both of them with stiff cocks. With one either side of me I would take one guy’s cock on my hand and gently start to pull him off while I turn to the other, wrap my lips around the head of his dick and flick my tongue over it. Then as I take his whole cock into my mouth and throat I would caress the other guy’s balls.

It gets me wet just thinking about it now and I’m sure that I would be dripping if I was doing it in real life! I can imagine swapping them over, sucking one off for a bit while I jerk off the other and switching to get the delicious feel of new cock in my mouth. “

My dick was rock hard as I read this. To think of Kim’s pussy getting moist at the idea of her pleasuring 2 men was more than I had hoped for. She was clearly up for some fun and there was more to her than meets the eye! Caitlin responded that she had just added this to her masturbation fantasies - which I never even new women had. Caitlin then started on her favourite fantasy of the moment:

“It used to involve my boyfriend but now I imagine the guy from the store - you know the one I mean ;) I imagine we have just got back to his after a night out. No sooner are we in the door then he starts kissing me, his hands roaming all over my body, peeling off my clothes. It feels so good and I am so consumed by urges I hardly notice him leading my upstairs to the bedroom. He’s a man of action, that’s for sure!

Without saying a word, he just pushes me onto the bed and climbs on top of me, pinning me down so I can feel his entire weight on top on me. He kisses me roughly as I feel him thrusting his dick into me, every inch is deep inside me to the hilt. Without stopping to look at me he suddenly starts to fuck me hard. I can feel his pounding shaft stretching me open and he is slamming against my clit which feels so good. To get deeper into me he stops and grabs my ankles, placing them on his shoulders. God, the feeling of him taking me is so fucking good I start to tremble and I know I’m about to come on his hard, thrusting cock, screaming out until I’m hoarse.

As my climax tears through me I can see him watching himself as he screws my ecstasy drenched cunt. As my orgasm subsides, he hammers me until he reaches his own climax with him exploding inside me.”

This is way too much now, I had NO idea women wanted this stuff! I am torn between reading more and taking myself off to the bathroom to jerk off. But there was one more of Kim’s that I wanted to get through. Then maybe I could get to do some of this for real!

“Yep, I know who you mean and I wouldn’t mind a bit of that either LOL! One good turn deserves another and so I’m going to share my favourite one - having my cunt licked out. What I would LOVE is to be making out with a guy who then gets up and switches off the light. I won’t be able to see anything, just feel! Out of nowhere, I can feel his hands slide up my skirt and his fingers reaching into my underwear. As he touches my pussy lips for the first time I get the first lurch in my stomach, the electric shock of pleasure already shooting through me.

He will then pull down my panties and spread my legs open. I’ll know what is coming next by the feel of his warm breath next to my clit and be longing for his tongue to touch me. In one movement he will cover my cunt with his hot mouth, his tongue darting and lapping at my moist slit. As his moves his tongue to focus solely on my swollen clit, he will then run his fingers around the whole of my pussy before pushing his fingers right up inside me.

All that will be heard in the room will be my heavy breathing and the sound of him lapping up my juices. His tongue circling my clit will take me to the edge and breathing turns to moaning and gasping. Throwing my head back, I will let out a cry as he presses his tongue down more firmly and I come right next to his mouth, the spasms in my pussy closing against his fingers.

Surely Caitlin, that can’t be too hard to get a guy to do can it?”

No comments:

Post a Comment