Wednesday 26 May 2010

Feminized by my best friend - from black tie to evening gown

I arrived at my friend Robert’s house in black tie, ready for the formal dinner we were attending. He and his wife Nicole would be coming with me but it was really my evening. I’d had the success at work recently and Robert, while he’d done well, was lagging behind somewhat. It hadn’t always been this way mind, he’d been the bright star in our years together and university and had been lauded as the top guy in the company originally. But I’d really grown in confidence, come out of my shell and started to surpass all expectations of me. I just hoped Robert would be able to get past his obvious jealousy and we’d get back to being good friends again. Maybe this evening could help? 

We stood awkwardly in the living room waiting for Nicole, exchanging pleasantries. At last she came down looking resplendent in a red, satin dress, strappy heels and with her hair in a sophisticated sweep. Robert stood taller as she appeared, swelling with pride and loving his moment to have one over on me. Nicole was beautiful and while I’d done well at work, I’d yet to find much success with women. He was right, I was jealous. 

We spent much of the beginning of the evening exchanging pleasantries which felt strange for three people who knew each other so well. The colleagues congratulating me can’t have gone down well. At times I was sure I saw Robert and Nicole exchange strange glances when someone else came over to talk to me. At other times, particularly as the evening wore on and the wine flowed, I was sure that I saw Nicole push Robert forward to join in my conversations. She was certainly doing her bit to schmooze in his behalf - and was charming everyone she spoke to. I had to remember that she wasn’t mine and to not stare at her gorgeous flirtations. The way she cocked her head, twirled her hair and stroked her neck as she talked was starting to give me a boner. 

Robert must have been aware of this because he suddenly went over to her and kissed her as if claiming her in front of everyone. They smiled at each other but he had me in the corner of his eye that’s for sure. I began to feel a little uncomfortable about travelling home in the cab with them. Something wasn’t quite right. 

Travelling back in silence, as the cab drew up outside of their house I felt a lurch of shame as I realised I was relieved to see them go. However, I felt this too soon as Robert turned to me and announced that they had a bottle of champagne inside. “It’s specially for you and your success! We’ve been saving it for you.”

I had no option but to accept. I reluctantly went inside the house and tried to put on my best fake smile as they popped the cork. Three less sincere people you could not hope to have seen. It wasn’t helped by Nicole then walking over to Robert and sitting on his knee, stroking his hair and then kissing him. Seemed a bit rude to me and I didn’t know where to look - pretty hard given that there were sat right next to me. Nicole turned to me smiling and half apologized, half oozed satisfaction. “I’m so sorry, but I can’t resist a man in black tie,” she purred as she stroked Robert’s hair. 

A very half-hearted conversation started up but to my horror I realised that Robert had started to feel Nicole’s nipples through the silky material of her dress. She clearly hadn’t been wearing a bra - like I’d miss that - and he started to push her dress to one side and expose her breast. I tried to look away but mostly because I didn’t want to betray how turned on I was to see her smooth, pale skin being bared. 

“Don’t turn your head away,” Nicole said, “I was hoping you were going to lick my nipple, you look like you have such a gentle touch.” I flushed bright red and said nothing. They were toying with me and I had no idea where they were going with this. She faced me, parting her legs and lifting her dress up slowly. “Maybe you’d prefer to run your tongue over my wet pussy instead?” My eyes instinctively were drawn to look down between her legs. I instantly averted my eyes to rectify this but it was too late - they’d seen me. 

Nicole laughed. “So, you’re not man enough to take a woman that’s on offer to you then?” I was aware all of a sudden that Robert was smugly grinning at me. “Maybe, darling,” he whispered in Nicole’s ear as he ran his fingers over her pussy, “he’s not a man at all.” Nicole arched her back as she submitted to his touch. Her eyes closed she let out a satisfied sigh. Every cell in my body wanted to feel her warm juices on my fingers and to slide them into her hot, waiting cunt. I wanted to pull her away from Robert and lay her down on the floor and fuck her with all the vigour and passion that was boiling in my veins right now. Had I missed my chance? Had the chance ever existed? And what had Robert meant by asking whether I was a man at all? Of course I was, I wanted to screw his wife ‘til my jizz came out her ears, I’d say that made me a man. 

As if they’d heard the thoughts that were running through my head, they turned their attentions back to me. “Look at him,” Robert said, “he’s more like your little friend than a best pal to me. I certainly never imagined a real man being able to  turn down a beautiful woman like you. So maybe he‘s more like a girl.” “Ooooh yes,” said Nicole laughing, “ he’s like my shy, girlfriend. Maybe he secretly wants to be like me.” 

I was livid and offended - and yet still I sat there. Words swirled around my head, protestations were straining to get out but I couldn’t trust myself to sound as I wanted. I was humiliated and my emotions were running out of control. 

“Maybe we should see what he looks like dressed in my beautiful gown,” said Nicole as she leaned in close to my face. She cupped my chin in her hand and planted a kiss on my lips, transferring her lipstick (lipstick that matched the colour of her dress) onto me. I could feel the moistness on me and smell the slightly perfumed scent. It made me slightly giddy so I wasn’t at first aware of her removing my jacket and bowtie. I pulled back with a start when she started to undo my buttons but she took no notice of me. Naked now on the top half, Robert ordered me to stand so that I could be fully stripped.

At the sound of his voice, I snapped back into reality. My best friend, closest ally but most fierce competitor was going to see my cock. I felt vulnerable and ashamed - particularly as I knew that I still had a semi erection from Nicole kissing her lipstick onto my mouth. That shouldn’t have turned me on, should it? Nicole stripped the last of my clothes away and I stood before them as they scrutinized my body. “See,” said Robert, “he’s quite delicate really isn’t he?” He smiled at my discomfort at his comment. 

Nicole brushed her hand gently over my cock. “It seems he likes the idea of being my best girlfriend. Look at his little dick getting all excited.” She wrapped her elegant fingers all the way round the length of my cock and started to rhythmically jerk me off until I was rock hard. “Aww, I think that’s all he can manage Robert,” she said to her husband. “Well the good news there is, his tiny dick will hardly ruin the look of the dress will it?” Robert replied. 

At this, he stepped forward to help his wife off with the dress and I looked in awe at her perfect, toned body. She was magnificent. It was not lost on me that right now, only she and I were naked. A glimmer of hope made me think that I was going to be invited to touch her, or even fuck her, again. She shook the dress out in front of her and then moved over to me. Leaning down, she put the dress by my feet and asked me to step into it. I could barely move for a moment. The moment I stepped into that dress I was no longer a man, I was the girlfriend she kept calling me. 

It felt like was about to lose my cock, my ability to fuck a woman and my identity. They were controlling my mind and body and shaping me into someone completely different. I felt the smooth satin brush up my legs and glide across my cock. Even the feeling of it across my chest made me start to feel like I had breasts. I didn’t have the same curvy shape of Nicole of course and so she had to pull tight on the zip to do the dress up fully. It only added to my sense of being trapped in this woman’s body now. 

If I thought that I’d felt nervous before, what she did next made my stomach leap. She had diamante earrings in, that had emphasised her elegant neck and had shimmered in the light all evening. She reached up and undid them both and it confirmed to me that they were for pierced ears. Surely, she wasn’t going to try to put them on me. “Who could wear a dress like that without accessorizing sweetie?” I gasped as my worst fears were realised. She brought the first earring up to the side of my head and placed it against my ear lobe. I braced myself for excruciating pain but as she punctured my skin, I felt a slight stabbing. It was in. She repeated this on the other side. I couldn’t resist bringing my hand up to feel how different I was, to check if there was any blood. “Check yourself out darling,” Nicole purred at me, “like any fashion conscious girl would.” 

“There,” Nicole squealed spinning round to look at Robert, “doesn’t she look fantastic.” “Horny as all hell,” he sneered, “in fact I might just have a grab of that gorgeous butt.” He slapped my behind before squeezing my ass. I closed my eyes as the shame washed over me again. All my career efforts had gone to waste as here I was - back to being the pathetic friend again. More fit for being a friend to his wife than to Robert himself. 

Nicole ran her hands over my waist. It wasn’t a sensual feeling, it was more of an affectionate one. She leant in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. “Maybe you’d like to brush my hair for me,” she smiled as she let her hair fall about her shoulders. She reached into her bag and pulled out a brush for me to use. I wasn’t sure what to do of course, I’d hardly had to brush a woman’s hair before, but she suddenly sat on the floor and pulled my hand to gesture that I should do the same. Awkwardly I sat on the floor with her as she faced towards Robert, who was now sitting in a chair in front of us. 

I started to brush her soft, gleaming hair with slow strokes. She cocked her head to one side and I could see her long, lean neck right in front of me. I had to suppress the feelings of wanting to kiss her. I was being watched closely by Robert and I was not supposed to be feeling like a man anymore. Sensing the tingling in my cock had returned, Robert dropped down to the floor with us and pulled Nicole forward so that she was lying down.

Her head was now against my cock and the silky material was all that was between us and stopped skin from touching skin. He parted her legs and buried his head in her cunt. Her head rolled and pressed against me even more. “Stroke my hair,” she panted and guided my hand to running my fingers through her hair. An outside image of this scene suddenly flashed into my mind. She had the two men at either end of her - both college friends. One was licking her pussy and making her moan and open her legs wider. The other was dressed in her satin evening gown and was stroking her hair as if a girlhood friend. I felt revulsion. 

It was revulsion wasn’t it? I had hardly had much success with women in the past and now I began to wonder if they’d always known I wasn’t man enough, that I couldn’t give them what Robert was giving Nicole now. Robert slid his way up Nicole’s body and was now lying directly on top of her. She smiled and panted with the anticipation. His head was right between my legs now as I cradled Nicole’s head in my groin. I was going to pet her while he fucked her in my lap. I wasn’t sure that it seemed to wrong any more. 

Robert started to thrust into her with quick, firm strokes. She already seemed to be only barely aware of her surroundings as she was so enraptured with his love making. It was my job to make her feel cared for and special by stroking her long, beautiful hair. He was the one who was going to bring her to ecstasy. 

As he pounded Nicole faster and faster, I almost felt as if the rocking movement would make me cum too as the fabric of my dress was rubbing the tip of my cock. I didn’t have the time as Nicole let out a cry to signify her sweet release and she came loudly and hard. I wiped the sweat from her brow as I looked at her satiated expression. I have never made a woman look like that before. Robert pumped his climax into her as he looked with pride down at how he’d made her feel. 

As they lay in each other’s arms I slid myself from under them both and went to get the half drunk bottle of champagne and poured us all another glass each. As I came back towards them they raised themselves up to sit on the couch, Robert to the left and a space to the right of Nicole. I sat next to her - knowing my new place.  

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete