Thursday 22 April 2010

Forced feminisation - shaved and pretty

My friend Octavia was a tall and commanding woman. We’d met at college and had always intimidated me a little. Well, a lot actually! And I wasn’t the only one. Every man she met would shrink and freeze as she looked down on him and fixed him with her steely, blue-eyed gaze. Her long, dark hair gave her an air of femininity and she was certainly curvaceous enough to be a turn on. But not many men dared to approach her for a quick fuck, I can tell you! 

I’d always seen her on a regular basis but lately we’d been seeing more of each other on account of her just splitting up with her boyfriend. Most of us had joked that he’d managed to escape her clutches at last, but to be honest I don’t think that was too far from the truth. So, she had a lot of time on her hands and I was often called upon to amuse her. And this particular Saturday night, I got to find out just what sort of entertainment she enjoyed. 

We had been out and had a little too much to drink and ended up back at her apartment. She poured me a drink but there was something restless about her. She started to talk about being frustrated and how much in need of a screw she was. Being drunk of course I was incredibly tempted, but even then, her domineering presence made me think twice. She sat down next to me. “So, are you getting much?” she asked? “Er, no I guess I’m not having as much fun as I should be,” I half laughed back. She fixed me with that solid gaze of hers and replied, “You’re too soft. Women walk all over you.” 

I tried to make a joke of it and politely mumbled that she was probably right. But there was no probably about it, she was spot on. I was weak and shy and Octavia knew it. “I bet I could have my wicked way with you if I wanted to.” She leaned in close to me. She placed her hand on my cheek and softly but authoritatively held my face in place as she kissed me. Her tongue went straight in and I felt pinned back without her actually exerting any pressure on me. 

I thought she might stop then, that she’d proved her point. But she carried on kissing me as I felt her hand starting to slide down to my groin. She firmly ran her hand over my cock and I instantly started to jump to attention. My fear started to turn to excitement and I had thoughts of sucking on those beautiful big tits of hers. I reached my hand up to touch her breasts but she stopped me. “Not what I had in mind for you,” she said with a raised eyebrow, “I didn’t imagine you acting like a man.” She paused and cocked her head to one side, “so let’s not pretend that you are.” 

I stared back at her, trying to hide my confusion. What could she possibly mean? And why was she eyeing me like she was… well... like she was assessing me? “Come,” she said as she stood, abruptly. She walked towards the door of her bedroom and before I knew what I was doing, I was following her. 

Once stood in her room, I glanced around. It was a surprisingly ’girly’ room for her, much more so than I imagined. She stood in front of me, that extra height that she had over me suddenly meaning more than it ever had. I figured that she was going to start kissing me again or that she was going to push me onto the bed. I felt my cock stir. Terrified though I was, I realised that the idea of this strong, powerful woman riding my dick to sweet bliss had its advantages! 

She stepped in close and started to unbutton my shirt. “Hmm, hairy chest,” she said, neither seeming put off nor pleased.  It was a statement of fact but that one that seemed to need dealing with for some reason. She peeled off my shirt and quickly followed with the rest of my clothes until I was stood naked before her. All the while she circled me, like a hawk watching its prey. She had plans for me. 

“Lie down on the bed,” she commanded me. As I did so, she straddled me. “Raise your arms above your head.” She ran her fingers all the way down my body and slowly caressed my cock. Placing her hand firmly round me, she started to jerk me off as I grew harder. “There’s a good girl,” she said smiling. It brought me up sharp. What could she mean? 

Swinging her leg aside, she stepped off the bed and went into the bathroom. I heard her clattering around and wondered what she was looking for. Instinctively, my arms came down to cover my body. I felt scared and exposed again.

She came out, that calm and ruthless smile on her face again and a bowl of water in her hand. “Now,” she said, “time to make you even prettier my darling.” Sitting astride me again, the bowl of water placed on the bedside table, she then showed me what she was going to do to me. She produced her shaving foam and razor, “We need to make you nice and smooth like the pretty little peach you are. Raise your arms again.”

She started with my chest. She covered me with the shaving foam and then gently started to take off all the hair. It felt cool with a little stinging, a tightness starting to grow all over my skin. She would wash me as she went along and I looked down to see the fresh, soft skin I had forgotten I had. Her movements were delicate, loving almost, but I didn’t dare to protest or move. 

Once my chest was smooth, she breathed in to show her satisfaction and tossed her hair back. Then leaning down to my lips, she placed a light kiss on my mouth and then moved to my neck, progressing to my hairless chest. My cock stiffened again as I felt every tiny kiss and lick of her tongue on my skin and nipples. Her pussy was pressed against my dick and she rubbed back and forth. Looking up she said,” We’re like 2 lesbians aren’t we? Pressing our cunts together.” Without even thinking, my legs parted slightly at the thought of my cunt touching her. 

“Oh no, sweet-tits,” she said as she stroked my nipples. “Your little wet pussy isn’t ready for me yet.” She reached for the razor again and with one hand over my wrists to hold my arms in place, she started to shave my armpits. I tensed at the sensation and she sternly told me to stay still, “You have much more to go through yet.” 

When she was done, she reached down to make sure that I was still hard and slid down on my smooth body. Placing her lips over the tip of my cock, she teased me with light, flickering movements. I sighed and was surprise how high my voice seemed all of a sudden. I looked down to meet her eyes to see them glinting back at me. I was becoming the woman she wanted me to be. This was forced feminization - so why did I feel so willing to transform? 

Moving further down me, she started to shave my legs. She was thorough and precise, my feminization became her craft. When she was at the top of my thighs, she continued to tease my cock with the gentle flicks of the tongue that made me feel she was licking my clit. 

“And now we’re nearly done. Just one more part of you to make beautiful“, she said. Without knowing it, this was the part I  was waiting for. She stood up, still on the bed and towered over me. She peeled off her clothes, one piece at a time until she was stood with only her tiny thong left, her large and firm breasts mesmerizing me. She placed her hands beneath the strings on her panties and pulled them down to reveal her shaven, perfect cunt. Climbing back down to lie on top of me, she whispered into my ear, “Do you want to have a pretty, naked pussy like mine?” Barely able to form a yes, I nodded at her, my eyes wide with anticipation. 

She got to work on me. She shaved me until I was totally exposed and smooth and able to feel the slight, cool breeze against my skin. She kissed every inch of my stomach and inside my thighs and again, I couldn’t stop myself from spreading my legs and submitting to her wishes. She licked my balls and to me it was her kissing my cunt lips. She sucked on my cock and I imagined myself getting wet at her nibbling on my clit. 

“Ok, one last thing before I fuck you.” She went to the bathroom once more, her confident strides setting off her shapely ass. This time I knew what she was going to come back with. Armed with her make-up, she made me sit up on the bed. I could smell the unfamiliar smell of the cosmetics as she applied them, the blush tickling me as she skimmed the brush across my cheeks and the lipstick moistening my lips as she asked me to pout for her. 

“Now, do you want to see how pretty you are?” She stood up and moved a full length mirror over to the side of the bed. “Stand and behold, you gorgeous, little bitch.” Hesitant, I stood and slowly raised my head. I looked in amazement at my smooth, pale skin. I was red where she had shaved me, but I also seemed to have a shimmering glow about me. I had become all that I was meant to be. Her hands caressed me as I drank in the wonder of my feminine beauty. 

“Trouble the only thing ruining it is your boner. But we can soon see to that can’t we?” Her last gift to me was to reach into her lingerie draw and pull out some red, satin panties and bra. “Put them on.” I needed no further instruction. I wanted to dress for her and please her. For me to be pretty in her eyes was my sole purpose and nothing else existed.

I stood before her, aching to have her grab me and kiss me. She placed her hands around my waist and, without warning, she kissed me passionately and her tongue reached deep into my mouth. Her hands caressed my ass and she rubbed her pussy against mine. 

“Get on the bed,” she ordered me, “it’s time for a little first time lesbian loving for you.” I lay down and she immediately pinned me down. “Open your legs for me.” She placed her cunt against me and I could feel my shaven skin touch the satin. “My cunt is going to make your tight little cunt come.” Pressing down on me, she started to move back and forth. I could feel her wetness through the material and she started to moan as she rocked on me. She started to build up her pace and her breasts were bouncing as she moved. I felt my pleasure mounting as our hips were grinding together in time. I knew my release was near and it was going to be the best orgasm I ever had. 

I licked my painted lips as my climax took over me. I let out a high pitched cry as my sweet cunt spasmed and came at the same time as hers. Wet and satisfied, I relished the feeling of my soaked panties clinging to my skin. Octavia placed a kiss on my lips. “Good girl,” she assured me, “good girl.”

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete